Dr. Mirzokhid Rakhimov is a visiting Fulbright scholar at the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute in Washington, D.C. He is head of the department of Contemporary History and International Relations at the Institute of History of the Academy of Science of Uzbekistan and Professor at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy in Tashkent. His scholarly interests cover contemporary history and regional and international relations in post-Soviet Central Asia. He holds a PhD and a Doktor nauk (Habilitation) degree in History and International Relations from the History Institute of the Academy of Science of Uzbekistan, as well as a degree in History from Navoi State Pedagogical Institute. He has been a visiting scholar at the University of Washington, the University of Georgia, Leiden University, the University of Cambridge, SOAS, the University of London, the NATO Defense College, Giessen University, the University of Bielefeld, and the Slavic Research Center of the University of Hokkaido. Rakhimov has contributed to a number of international conferences and seminars and teaches courses on Uzbekistan and Central Asia at Universities in Tashkent and abroad.
- Sinatillo Jonboboev, Mirzokhid Rakhimov, Reimund Seidelmann, (eds). (2015) Central Asia, issues, problems and perspectives. Cuvillier Publishing House, Goettingen, P.298.
- Anita Sengupta, Mirzokhid Rakhimov (eds). (2015) South and Central Asia: insights and commentaries. KW, New Delhi. P.409.
- Mirzokhid Rakhimov. (2015) Central Asia in the context of Western and Russian interests // L` Europe en formation. Journal of Studies on European integration and Federalism. Spring 2015. Number. 375. P.140-154.
- K.K.Warikoo, Mirzokhid Rakhimov, (eds). Himalayan and Central Asian Studies (Uzbekistan Special). New Delhi. 2015. P.230.
- Sinatillo Jonboboev, Mirzokhid Rakhimov, Reimund Seidelmann (eds). (2014). Central Asia today: Countries, Neighbors, and the Region. Peter Lang Publishing House, Frankfurt/Berlin/Bern/Brussels, New York/Oxford/Vienna. Pp.374.
- Mirzokhid Rakhimov, (2014) Central Asia and Japan: bilateral and multilateral relations /// Journal of Eurasian studies. Amsterdam-Boston-London. January. Pp.77-87
- Mirzokhid Rakhimov, Post-Soviet transformations and the contemporary history of Uzbekistan. George Washington University. USA. http://uzbekistan-initiative.org. March 2014.
- Mirzokhid Rakhimov, (2013) Transformation of SCO in the context of geopolitical changes in Central Asia in Shanghai Cooperation Organization and Eurasian Geopolitics: New Directions and New Perspectives. Edited by Michael Fredholm, South and Central Asian Studies, Nordic Institute Asian studies. P.62-83.
- Mirzokhid Rakhimov, (2011): Mejdunarodnoe sotrudnichestvo Uzbekistana v kontekste obespecheniya stabul`nosti i ustoychivogo razvitisya v Sentral`noy. Tashkent. Yangi Nahsr. 232 pp.
- Mirzokhid Rakhimov, (2010): ‘Internal and external dynamics of regional cooperation in Central Asia’ \\ Journal of Eurasian studies. Amsterdam-London-Oxford. Volume 1. Issue 2. Pp. 95-101.
- Mirzokhid Rakhimov, (2007): ‘From Soviet republics to independent states: Challenges of transitions in Central Asia’ // in Towards the Greater Middle East: Social Science Perspectives on the changing geography of the world politics. by Mehdi Parvizi Amineh (ed.). Brill Academic Publishers (Leiden, Boston & London). Pp.289-310.
Publications in Silkroad Database