Join us June 15-16 for the 2022 CAMCA Regional Forum!
THEME: "New Geopolitics and Geoeconomics in CAMCA"
- CAMCA Geopolitics after Ukraine: What’s Desirable? What’s Possible?
- How to Deal with Echo-sanctions in CAMCA
- Building Modern Skills in CAMCA Countries
- Securing CAMCA’s Digital Future in an Era of U.S.-China Geo-Tech Rivalry
- Trade and Transport in CAMCA: Regional and Global Connectivity
- What’s Next in Afghanistan?
- Prospects of Regional Financial Structures in CAMCA
- Women Taking Power in CAMCA: Prospects and Barriers
- Food Security and Building Agritech in CAMCA
- Meet the New Entrepreneurs of CAMCA
- Accelerating Regional Cooperation in Policy Analysis: A Roadmap
- Investing in CAMCA: How to Seize Opportunities
Forum speakers represent a wide variety of sectors and expertise across the CAMCA region and beyond...
Below is a sample of the international and U.S.-based organizations and businesses that confirmed speakers
- Central Asia-Caucasus Institute
- American University of Afghanistan
- National Development Agency of Mongolia
- Chemonics International Inc.
- Cintana Education
- Education Committee of the Georgian Parliament
- Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction
- UNDP Kyrgyzstan
- Hudson Institute
- Batumi Multimodal Terminal
- Free Democrats Party of Georgia
- T-Cell Tajikistan
- White & Case LLP
- CJSC Bank of Asia
- Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE)
- Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Avesta Investment Group
- Atlantic Council
- Alif Capital
- And many more...
The CAMCA (Central Asia-Mongolia-Caucasus-